eBook - Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice 2nd Edition
- ISBN: 9781558104679
- PUB# 9781558104679
Last published in 2004, this new second edition contains up-to-date information for practitioners committed to providing a continuum of services to individuals with ID/D across the lifespan. This comprehensive contemporary guide summarizes the specialty’s inter-professional expertise and specifies the, who, what, where, when, why, and how of ID/D nursing practice.
The 16 standards are those by which all RNs in ID/D nursing are held accountable for their practice. Each standard is measurable by a set of specific competencies that serve as evidence of minimal compliance with that standard.
This is a must-have title for ID/D nursing practitioners, educators, students, and others in the nursing profession.
E-Book features and functionality: Links from each header in the Contents to its in-text occurrence… Active URLs… Next page/Previous page navigation… Home page is Contents page… Fully searchable.
ANA Digital Download Policy
The American Nurses Association holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title you:
- are allowed three days to download the eBook and only one download per book.
- are entitled to print the ANA eBook PDF for your own use.
- may not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- may not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF eBook to another user.
- may not place the ANA PDF eBook file on a network or an file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable.
Multi-user Access (site licenses)
If you have questions about these restrictions or need further assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download: Table of Contents: Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice 2nd Ed [pdf]
Member Price: $23.75 | List Price: $25.46